Monday, April 16, 2007

bury me now, we'll figure out the rest later.

me versus myself.
i know that at some point the right words are gonna come to me.
that they are just going to spill out.
thats the only reason i still sit in these darkened rooms in front of blank screens.
i know deep down we can make ourselves bright.
we can shine.

my moods shape shift, they are magnets on a compass.
leaving the arrow spinning if it gets too close.
i hadnt been smiling or speaking up as much as i used to.
i have felt ugly on the inside and no matter what anyone says or does its the only thing going in my ears.
except whats the point.
whats the point of making it through unscathed?
the whole point of this is catharsis.
the whole plan is to get better.
to do the math.
to figure this all out.
to be ok.
to be ok with being ok.